Alto’s Adventure 1.7.4 Full Apk + Mod (Unlimited Money) Android
Alto’s Adventure is a 2015 endless runner snowboarding video game by Snowman. The player-character automatically moves to the right of the screen through procedurally generated landscapes. The player taps the screen to jump and perform tricks, and works towards goals, competitive high scores, and upgrades. Snowman, a Toronto-based, three-person indie development team, previously worked on productivity apps before Alto’s Adventure. The game was made to emulate the ethereal atmosphere of snowboarding, and was inspired by Journey (2012), Monument Valley (2014), Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 (2000), and Windosill(2009).
Free direct download Alto’s Adventure from RexDl. Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
- Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
- Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
- Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
- Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
- Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
- Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
“A piece of interactive art”
“One of the best mobile games”
– The Verge
“Alto’s Adventure demands your attention”
“Best Looking Video Games of 2015”