miMind – Easy Mind Mapping 2.46 (Unlocked) Apk for Android
miMind is a powerful tool for organizing your thoughts, laying out schemes, and sharing them with your friends and co-workers. Develop anything from simple bucket lists to professional engineering concepts. The app includes dozens of layouts, color schemes, shapes, patterns, and much more. Once your map is complete you can also share or export it to an image, PDF, text or XML file.
– user friendly, intuitive, easy to use/navigate, and unique interfaces,
– simple, flexible, smart phone and tablet-optimized UI.
– export to many formats: images (jpeg/jpg, png, tga, bmp/bitmap), pdf, text, xml files
– no ads/advertisements, no sign-up required
– multi-level, logical, hierarchical frameworks, many layout schemes
– rich text formatting
– lines and curves, shapes (square, rectangle, oval, circle, hexagon, cloud, octagon, etc.)
– backup to online storage such as google drive, dropbox
– import from cloud storage
– copy paste, duplicate, detach reattach nodes
– undo redo, collapse expand, zoom scroll, crop rotate, drag-n-drop
– auto-save on exit
– Freemind file type import
– note taking, scrapbooks, slides, presentation, flash cards
– project planning and management at work, home and businesses
– helps with staying focused, goal settings, color-coding, assignments, qualitative analysis, budgeting
– creative writing: novel, fictions, speech, summary (summarize things)
– add images, audios and memories
– Maps: topological networks, not-to-scale road maps, vector drawing
– Trees: multi-layered tree, binary tree, radix tree, decision tree, family tree
– Diagrams: graph, flow charts, abstract design, class (UML), state, data flow, complex, venn
– Lists: To-do list, grocery list, checklist
– Plan trips and vacations
– It is for everyone: student, teacher, entrepreneur, artist, professional or hobbyist
– and much more: Imagination is Limitless.
Please visit our webpage to get more info on the product:
Cryptobees team would like to thank every individual and every entity who contributed directly or indirectly to realize the product into its current form. A full section on the acknowledgements can be viewed here:
– Fixed fuzzy line shadows on zoom issue.
– Fixed an issue with certain shortcut key combination
– Fixed map disappearing issue.
– Many other UI improvements and bugs fixes.