Add a second phone number to your iPhone. Great for adding a business line or a second personal phone number. 2 numbers for 1 phone! Try us free for 7 days, just install the app to get started.
KEEP YOUR PERSONAL NUMBER PRIVATE – protect your personal privacy by giving out your second phone number.
ANSWER YOUR PHONE LIKE A PRO – know when a call is for business, so you always sound professional.
SEND TEXT AND PICTURE MESSAGES – send and receive text and image messages from your second phone number.
CUSTOMIZE VOICEMAIL GREETING – having a professional sounding voicemail increases the credibility of your business.
VOICEMAIL TRANSCRIBED FOR YOU – get your voicemails transcribed into text and sent to your email.
SET BUSINESS HOURS – choose the hours that your business line rings or goes to voicemail.
PICK YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER – select a local U.S. second phone number.
CALLER ID – shows your dedicated business number.
PORT YOUR NUMBER – already have a 2nd phone number? Bring it with you by porting it to SmartLine.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose your new business number and link your phone number to your iPhone. When someone calls your second number, it will ring on your mobile phone. SmartLine uses your cellular signal, so the call quality is the same as your personal number.
START CALLING & TEXTING IN 5 MINUTES
1. Install the SmartLine phone app for iPhone
2. Create a GoDaddy account or sign in
3. Confirm your SmartLine Unlimited Subscription
4. Link it to your smartphone
5. You’re ready to call & text!
Requires a GoDaddy SmartLine subscription to use the app. SmartLine is currently available only in the US. Install the app, sign in/sign up to subscribe to SmartLine Unlimited for 7 days free with your iTunes account.
• After the free trial, SmartLine Unlimited will automatically renew at $9.99/month via iTunes, unless you cancel 24 hours before the free trial ends or before the end of the current billing period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Easily manage and cancel at any time through your iTunes subscription settings
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• If you didn’t purchase SmartLine through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through the GoDaddy website.