“Our favorite of the Wheels on the Bus apps by far!” Packed full of quirky hidden treasures and adorable musical fun, this is the ideal app for Wheels on the Bus fans.
Who’s the cutest bus driver of all? Your toddler of course 🙂 Sing-along to the most popular nursery rhyme of all time, as you drive your yellow school bus and big red double-decker.
Discover delightful interactive surprises on your ride. Stop to pick up super-cute passengers, beep the horns, swish the wipers, then there’s a baby to soothe… time for a game of Peekaboo!
You can get behind the wheel straightaway in this free version. Sing-along to 2 of the most popular verses of this rhyme – the Wheels on the Bus and the Horn on the Bus – both starring your child. Drive the bus, pick up passengers and beep the many horns! There are also memory games and puzzles to try out. Unlock all 8 verses, all jigsaw puzzles and memory games with a single in-app purchase which is behind a parent lock. Once unlocked with the single purchase, there are no further in-app purchases.
Fun educational activities
– Drive a yellow bus and a big red double-decker
– Sing-along & listen to your favorite verses
– Starring photo faces of family & friends – great for face recognition (& giggles!)
– Discover interactive surprises & cute friends on your ride
– Musical instruments to play in time to your singing
– Jigsaw puzzles starring you, with 3 levels to progress through
– Practise concentration and memory skills with 3 levels of memory games
– Develop early literacy & motor skills
– Choose your favorite song words – “All through the town” or “All day long”
This is a safe app carefully designed for toddlers (2-5 year olds), with no third-party advertising.
OkiPlay is a family games studio, devoted to learning and play. Our preschool apps are loved & trusted by parents, teachers and children all over the world. That makes us very happy.
Here are some of the lovely things parents and teachers have written about OkiPlay apps:
* “As a speech therapy assistant, this is my favorite app! It’s so awesome to personalize the game with their own face, and add different hats and hair.”
* “I am an SLP working with 3-5 year olds. This interactive game really keeps their attention. They are very engaged and love being a part of the game. I love all the speech and language opportunities.”
* “All excellent apps… they are very interactive and it’s brilliant how you can choose different family members to feature in them.”
* “Absolutely gorgeous – both our children were totally captivated by this app …the personalization feature is fantastic, and the graphics are charming.”
* “My daughter squeals with delight at the sound of the app opening. She has a blast while developing her fine motor skills.”
* “Lovely for personalization and engaging children.” The Literacy Trust Best Apps
* “Thank you so much for creating something so adorable and educational for little ones.”