Do you agree that there’s nothing quite like hearing your baby’s heartbeat for the first time?
Well, this app allows future parents to listen to their baby’s heart rate and then share it with their friends via Facebook, Twitter or any other social network that support video sharing.
Don’t worry there are no additional accessories required and it’s simple to use.
Everything you need is iPhone and to follow this instructions:
– Get your iPhone out of the case for better recording results
– It’s recommended to switch your iPhone to Airplane mode, because it’s provides safeguard against radio waves
– Lean your iPhone microphone to the lower abdomen area
– Make sure you are in the quiet surroundings
– This is not a substitute for care from a medical professional. For any medical questions or concerns during your pregnancy please consult with your doctor
– If you’ve been pregnant for less than a few months, you may have to wait until the baby’s heart is big enough.