SketchAR is for those who have always wanted but have never been able to draw. It is an application through which the user sees a virtual image on the surface of which they are planning to trace a sketch. In addition to this, the app is designed for professional artists as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall, etc.).
– If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone with AR Kit!
– For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
– A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
– Uneven crosses. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
– Keep the crosses visible for your camera
– Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
There are two types of purchases in the app:
Subscription and PRO version:
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO:
– All lessons
– All library examples
– Add any image from a device
– All functions (surfaces)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
If something goes wrong or you do not understand anything, just ask us on email@example.com
Start drawing easily using SketchAR