We make math fun & engaging. Over 20 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition’s for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists – “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Parents need to know that 3rd Grade Splash Math Game is a cheerful, comprehensive tool that helps kids practice and strengthen a wide range of math skills.” – CommonSenseMedia.org
“The Splash Math apps always provide great games for each math concept. I really like that if you get something wrong, they tell you the correct answer. That way you’re not practicing incorrectly over and over again.” – ImaginationSoup.net
Content Coverage: 88+ math skills (3rd Grade)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 3rd Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense – Compare and order 4 digit number, round numbers to the nearest ten and hundred
3. Addition – Fluently add three digit numbers
4. Subtraction – Fluently subtract three digit numbers
5. Four Digit Addition – Add numbers within 10000
6. Four Digit Subtraction – Subtract numbers within 10000
7. Multiplication Facts – Multiply using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
8. Division Facts – Divide using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
9. Fractions – Understand fractions as parts of a whole, comparison and equivalence of fractions
10. Time – Read and set time, solves problems dealing with elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data – Work units of weight and capacity, find area and perimeter of shapes, represent and interpret data in upto 5 categories
12. Geometry – Identify various types of triangles and quadrilaterals
13. Decimals – Work with decimal equivalents of tenths and hundredths
14. Multiplication – Estimate products and multiply two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
15. Division – Estimate quotients and divide two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
16. Money – Solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of money amounts
• Plans: $9.99/month, $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year.
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for above all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com