Designed for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and the new Apple TV, this app keeps you informed with award-winning national and international news coverage — along with striking photography and informative graphics that bring stories to life. Intuitive browsing and a streamlined design allow you to seamlessly navigate through stories and enjoy in-depth reading.
Special for new readers: Get your first month of The Washington Post App FREE!
• INTUITIVE NAVIGATION: Easily browse through and between sections.
• EASY VIEWING: Swipe or scroll through articles, then select and read full stories.
• STREAMLINED DESIGN: Enjoy an uncluttered, engaging reading experience that makes it easier to find—and read—the stories that matter to you.
• IN-DEPTH READING: Immerse yourself in stories where the focus is on storytelling—enhanced by bold photos and graphics.
• AWARD-WINNING COVERAGE: Stay informed with award-winning national reporting and expertly curated stories.
• FREQUENT UPDATES: Stay connected 24/7 with breaking news and other important updates throughout the day.
• 3D TOUCH SUPPORT: Get a sneak peek at top headlines, right from our icon using Quick Actions
• OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access starting at just $9.99/month (first month FREE).
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to The Washington Post App on all your smartphones and tablets.
• PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
• AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $9.99 each month ($14.99 for premium subscriptions) unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
• FREE TRIAL: Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html