Connect to The Durham Herald-Sun newspaper app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Durham, Orange County and Chatham County in North Carolina. The Herald-Sun and HeraldSun.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Durham area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Herald-Sun opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Durham Herald-Sun app comes with complimentary web access to heraldsun.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Herald-Sun app, eEdition and heraldsun.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.heraldsun.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/