The Journal for Nurse Practitioners
Official Publication of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
The JNP app brings practitioners the convenience of reading this useful resource from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
About The Journal for Nurse Practitioners
JNP: The Journal for Nurse Practitioners offers high-quality, peer-reviewed clinical articles, original research, continuing education, and departments that help practitioners excel as providers of primary and acute care across the lifespan. Each issue meets their practice needs and encourages discussion and feedback with thought-provoking articles on controversial issues and topics. JNP supports advocacy by demonstrating the role that policy plays in shaping practice and delivering outcomes. The journal is an official publication of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and also is affiliated with the Australian College of Nurse Practitioners.