The Week makes sense of the week’s news by curating the best of the U.S. and international media into a succinct, lively digest. Download the app today to enjoy a 14 day FREE trial.
Created for busy people like you, The Week is packed with provocative, often surprising perspectives, providing you complete understanding and insight into the week’s most vital stories. Intuitive and easy to navigate, this app has been designed to suit the way you’ll read on your iPad or iPhone.
But don’t take our word for it: download the app today, and see why over half a million readers rely on The Week to understand all they need to know about everything that matters.
Thank you for enjoying The Week on iPad and iPhone.
– Fully optimized for your iPad and iPhone – including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
– New issues are available every Friday and will appear automatically in your Newsstand
– Stay up-to-date with our free Daily Briefing, including 10 things you need to know today
– Save your favorite articles to the new Saved Articles section
– Downloaded issues are available both online and offline
– Small file size, downloads in minutes on the average broadband connection
– Night mode which makes reading easier on the eyes
– Easily share articles with friends or family via email, Facebook or Twitter
– Interactive crossword now available on iPad version each week
– Progressive downloading
You will have the following options for reading The Week:
Get The Week every week! Single issues and subscriptions are available.
– 12-month subscription (51 issues) – $49.99*
– 6-month subscription (25 issues) – $29.99*
– $4.99 a month*
– Single issue – $3.99
*Note: Monthly subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month unless the auto-renew in your account settings is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription preference in your account settings after purchase. For App Store subscription purchases, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.