A FUN and EDUCATIONAL balloon popping game for developing toddlers that want to LEARN something new and exciting!
Pop the balloons to learn the ALPHABET and how to count NUMBERS. Four different game modes (in 9 LANGUAGES).
TRAINS cognitive, motor, and memory skills. Free version with NO ADS.
Four game modes (in 9 languages)
• Normal – Fun and simple balloon popping. Great for teaching toddlers motor skills, coordination, and keeping them entertained
• A – Z – Learn how the alphabet is written and spoken in different languages. See and hear the letters when balloons are popped
• 1 – 20 – Learn numbers and how to count. See and hear numbers when balloons are popped
• Colors – Explore the world of colors. See and hear the name of colors when balloons are popped
Make the exercise as challenging as you want to keep your toddler stimulated and entertained! Simple – with large and slow balloons – or more difficult with small and fast ones.
This free version of the game contains 4 regular balloons, 3 animals and 2 different backgrounds. The full game (unlocked via an in-app purchase) is even more fun, with 7 regular balloons, 3 special balloons, 10 animals and 3 different backgrounds.
For babies or kids with visual impairments such as CVI you can disable background images and increase the size of the balloons in order to make them easier to pop
Love it? Hate it? Please review the game and let us know.
For more fun, check out our other games for kids!
– Does not contain third-party ads
– Does contain a link to our Facebook page
– Does use anonymous data collection tools
– Does contain one in-app purchase for the full version
Music: “Malt Shop Bop”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0