Encodext: cloud backup your data, like text, notes and passwords! Keep your information safe in a cloud!
Encodext is an easy to use and convenient way to encode photos, cloud backup and send text, notes and passwords.
Best way to ensure safety of your data is to use a backup assistant, encode your data and secure it with a PIN to make sure your information is safe.
Encodext encoded text requires a passcode to read it, so that means no one will read your sensitive information without permission. We make sure no prying eyes look at your information!
Use your fingerprint to exploit famously hard to crack biometric data to ensure your sensitive information is safe.
– cloud store passwords;
– cloud backup notes;
– secure your private data with passwords;
– use touch id to protect your sensitive info with fingerprints;
– decode secret texts;
– encode text and photos.
Keep your info encrypted with Encodext!
Encodext is a text, notes and photo vault that keeps your sensitive data safe and gives you the luxury of a good night’s sleep. No more worrying about your privacy!
Touch id it, encrypt it, lock it with password or in other words – Encodext it!
The app is free to download. We also offer an optional subscription package:
– Subscription title: Cloud Storage and All Features.
– Subscription length is 1 week. It unlocks full access to all the functionality of the app including cloud backup and storage.
– Trial period is 3 days
– Price of subscription is $0,99/week
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.