Best call blocker and caller ID lookup for iOS11. Hiya identifies the important calls you want to take and blocks numbers that you want to avoid.
• World’s most advanced phone spam protection engine. Identifies and blocks robocalls, telemarketers, debt collectors and fraud calls like IRS scam.
• Call Blocker: Create your own personalized block list. Add any number or pick a contact from your address book and Hiya will block all calls
• Premium Caller ID: Identify calls from people you want to talk to and from friends who aren’t in your phone book. Know the calls from your doctor and colleagues and recognize important calls from someone trying to get in touch.
• Unknown Callers: Identify unknown spam callers in real-time so you always know who’s calling.
• Security: Automatic alerts warn you if an incoming call is spam, scam, telemarketer, debt collector, or spyware. Easily report spam and scam callers
• Reverse phone lookup / Reverse phone search: Perform a reverse phone lookup on incoming calls to find out if it is spam, scam, malware, a virus threat, adware, or spyware.
• Better Contacts: Add names and addresses from Hiya to your phone book contacts to keep them accurate, complete, and current.
AS SEEN IN
The Wall Street Journal
TIME Magazine – “Top 10 App”
CBS Evening News
VentureBeat – “Future of smartphone calling”
Huffington Post – “Caller ID on steroids”
Cult of Mac – “Essential”
Hiya Caller ID & Call Block is brought to you by Hiya Inc. Utilizing the power of the Hiya database that has hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls. Hiya is committed to delivering best in class free security, caller ID, call block, spam & virus protection.
Hiya is free to download and comes with spam, scam and robocall identifying and blocking features for free. Hiya also offers monthly and yearly subscription products that add Caller ID, name lookups, and more frequent spam updates. Subscriptions can be sampled for free with no charge for 7 days. After your trial period ends, payment for your Hiya Premium auto-renewing subscription will be charged to your iTunes account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off Hiya Premium auto-renew from your iTunes account settings. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your subscription ends to avoid renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.hiya.com/terms-of-service