Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it’s managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
“Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun.”
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you’re working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.