Have you ever been in a situation where you question whether it’s dangerous enough to call 911? Instead of worrying yourself with indecision, use Noonlight. Noonlight uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help.
Here’s how simple it is: Press and hold the button whenever you feel uneasy. Release the button when you have reached your home, car, or a safe destination and enter your 4-digit pin. In danger? Simply release the button and do not enter your pin. Your local police will be notified of your location and emergency.
Other Noonlight Features
• Connect your Health profile so first responders have more info to better help you in an emergency.
• Prefer texting? If you can’t talk in an emergency, you can still communicate with us via text.
• Can’t text or talk? No worries, we’re still sending police to your exact location.
• On the move? We update your location even if you’re in a taxi, bus, running, or walking.
• In a panic? You can use 3D Touch to trigger a silent alarm from your home screen.
• On-call team works 24/7/365 to get you the help you need, when you need it.
• In-app profile allows you to communicate important information before the fact, so emergency services are up to speed.
• First month is free, so you can make sure Noonlight is right for you!
What do real Noonlight users say about it:
• “I have no doubts that this app will save a life one day”
• “In short, this is an app you want on your phone and everyone’s phone that you love. Real deal. No gimmicks. Just reliable safety when you need it the most.”
• “It was such a relief to have access to Noonlight at the touch of a button. It makes me feel safe even when I am alone.”
Noonlight only works if you have a subscription. In order to cover the cost of our 24/7 call centers that ensure your safety, Noonlight charges a small monthly fee of $2.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Noonlight will only use your GPS location in the background if you have an active alert.