AT&T Call Protect uses the power of the AT&T network to automatically block potential fraud calls, show warnings of suspected spam calls and gives you the power to add unwanted callers to your personal block list.
Avail. for AT&T postpaid and business wireless customers with eligible wireless service. Excludes government and AT&T PREPAID. Compatible device is required: iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 9.3+ and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible.
AT&T Call Protect:
– Automatic Fraud Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters, before your phone even rings
– Heads up on Suspected Spam*: Warns you of telemarketers and other suspected spam calls so that you may decide whether to answer, ignore, or block
– Personal Block List: Allows you to add unwanted callers to your own block list
– Report Spam Calls: Help identify suspected spam and likely fraud calls. Your reports help us to continually improve our service for everyone
AT&T Call Protect Plus (In-app purchase):
– Custom Call Controls: Take more control by choosing entire Categories (Telemarketer, Political Calls, etc.) of callers to allow, send to voicemail or automatically block
– Enhanced Caller ID*: Identify your incoming callers by name and location
– Reverse Number Lookup: Enter a U.S. number to get caller details. Up to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period.
*Available in HD Voice coverage areas
AT&T Call Protect: Automatic Fraud Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls. Suspected Spam Warning: May allow service messages and/or other permitted calls. Personal Block List: Permits blocking of individual phone numbers (excludes unknown numbers). Manage all settings via app.
AT&T Call Protect Plus: Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Call Protect Plus (“Plus”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Plus subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic free version of AT&T Call Protect. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, once your iTunes subscription ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Custom Call Controls: All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app.
Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms