CorrLinks is a way for family and friends to electronically communicate with their loved ones incarcerated in institutions. Established through a relationship between a corrections agency and ATG, this system allows family and friends to subscribe to CorrLinks services. Currently all Federal Bureau of Prisons and Department of Corrections (DOC) for the States of Iowa and Oklahoma institutions allow such communication.
Note: To use this app, you must have a paid Premier Account subscription. Details are available here: https://www.corrlinks.com/PremierAccountInfo.aspx
The app has the following features:
• Stay in contact with your loved ones with real time alerts. Receive immediate push notifications to your device every time you receive a new message!
• Eliminates login on a mobile device!
• Messages downloaded significantly faster!
• Messages previously read are in your inbox and don’t need to be downloaded again!
• Retain all of your messages for 60 days, instead of 30!
• Attach up to 3 mobile devices to your account!
• Eliminates Captcha on the mobile app – that hard to read verification process!
• A Premier Account only costs $6.00 per YEAR! That’s less than $.50 a month! Take advantage of this offer today.
If you have issues with the app, please contact CorrLinks support at: https://www.corrlinks.com/Help.aspx