Kidslox parental control app is the perfect way to manage your family’s screen time. Our parental controls let you block apps, block internet and filter web content with ease. One account is all you need to add as many iPhones, iPads, iPods and other mobile devices as you have in your family. Prioritise your family time now by taking a moment to place daily limits on your child’s screen time. Parental control has never been so easy.
Kidslox allows you to:
• Disable disruptive apps individually
• Set daily screen time limits
• Use Schedules for device free homework time, dinnertime, bedtime and family time
• Switch between unrestricted ‘Parent mode’, custom ‘Child mode’ and fully restricted ‘Lockdown mode’ at the touch of a button
• Set one off periods in Child or Lockdown Mode using the Kidslox timer
• Stop your clever kids from changing the restrictions with a unique Kidslox PIN
• Filter pornography and other adult content to give your child a safe browser experience
• Block internet access
Cross-platform coverage to keep your child or teen safe:
As the first multi-platform parental controls, Kidslox gives you remote control over iPhones from other devices or vice-versa. You can also control your devices using the Mac and PC companion apps available for free on our site or using our web app (https://app.kidslox.com) via any desktop or mobile web browser.
Lockdown and Child modes put you in control:
• Block Instagram, block Facebook, block Snapchat and other social networks
• Block Safari to block internet access, block in-app purchases
• Block Minecraft, block Clash of Clans, block Pokémon Go and other games
• Block pornography, block gambling, block violence and other inappropriate web content (over 4 million sites blocked & you can add to the list)
Recommended by ITV This Morning Parenting Expert Sue Atkins
Sarah Ockwell-Smith, Mother of four, Parenting Expert and bestselling author of six parenting books
– & –
Amber Mac, Canadian TV personality and technology commentator, who calls Kidslox “a beautifully designed cross-platform service that enables parents to set screen time boundaries”
To use Kidslox you will need to download the app onto each device you wish to control. One paid account allows you to control up to 10 devices.
Earn over 2 months of free Premium by recommending Kidslox to friends.
Kidslox contains no advertisements.
Kidslox offers a 14 day free trial when you sign up. After that, you could use our basic version for free or get a monthly auto-renewing subscription for just $3.99 to gain unlimited access to all our great features (or $19.99 / 6 months or $39.99 / 1 year). We also offer a ‘Lifetime Subscription’ which gives you unlimited access to our features for a one off payment of $79.99
Help and Support:
Once you have downloaded Kidslox you will find all the help and online support you need from inside the app under our Help section.
Kidslox requires an internet connection to operate
Subscription and payment are made via your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Otherwise the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period. ‘Lifetime subscription’ does not auto-renew but gives ongoing access to Premium features for a one-off payment.
Finally, if a device has already been set up with an education or business MDM profile (Mobile Device Management) then you will not be able to add Kidslox unless you remove the original profile.