Photon VPN Proxy is an ultra fast, no log VPN that allows you to browse the web securely and privately. Encrypt your traffic with our high speed secure VPN service on public WiFi and unsecured networks.
Why Photon VPN Proxy?
►WIFI HOTSPOT PROTECTION
Protect and secure your traffic on any WiFi network and public hotspots. Connect with Proxy VPN to secure your traffic and communications. Prevent hackers from intercepting and reading your Internet traffic.
►ULTRA FAST SERVERS LOCATED AROUND THE WORLD
Photon VPN Proxy uses a large number of servers around the world. We have servers located in the US, UK, Canada, France, Australia, India, South Korea and other countries around the world.
►ANONYMOUS WEB BROWSING
Browse the web anonymously without revealing your real IP address. Prevent others from snooping on your online activities. Surf anonymously with a peace of mind.
►STRICT NO LOG NETWORK
We do not log any of your activities so that any online and Internet traffic remains unknown to us and others.
►DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Our customer service team responds promptly to your email and provides 24/7 support with response usually within 2 business days.
Photon Proxy VPN offers a subscription plan for your premium members.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
– Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
– Your account will auto renew once a month, every 3 months or once a year depending on the subscription period you choose.
– The subscription price ranges from $4.99-$129.99 and will vary depending on the type you pick but will be shown before you confirm purchase.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
– You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable